Ready for a shoe that matches your level of cool? Cool. Here it is. The Faas XLite is here to stay, by popular demand. Light, minimal, single layer mesh with moisture wicking powers enhances breathability and reduces weight. A zero heel-to-toe drop creates a more natural walking stride and posture during the swing. Corrugated flex grooves provide optimal flexibility and increase ground contact throughout swing for improved traction and stability. With SOLE SHIFT reversible sockliner for customized options. Finally, bonded overlays (which keep weight down) provide support through your swing. See? Plenty of cool to keep your feet happy, round after round.
- Lightest shoe in Golf (5.6 oz)
- Patent Pending SOLE SHIFT reversible sockliner gives you customized options. Traditional EVA foam comfort or flip it over to the enhanced feel side for never before felt feedback from your feet.
- Performance Mesh for very soft hand feel, extreme durability and lightweight anti-wicking properties for extra breathability
- ArchTech to support the arch of the foot while promoting natural independent movement of the forefoot and heel
- Features FAAS Foam, a proprietary blend of foam and rubber that is more resilient, lighter and has increased step-in comfort
- EverFoam® cushioning at the heel for a comfortable fit
- SmartQuill® traction technology provides directional grip elements that enhance ground contact for improved stability and traction
- Carbon Rubber for excellent grip and long lasting durability
- Multiple laces to customize your style
- Material: Performance Mesh
- Style #: 187592