2015 Haggin Oaks Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. No Purchase Necessary. Sweepstakes starts on or around 08:00AM (Pacific Time), on April 24, 2015 and ends at 5:00PM (Pacific Time) on May 31, 2015 (hereinafter the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the continental United States, eighteen years (18) of age or older. Employees, directors, and/or officers (including immediate family members or members of the household) of Sponsor(s), their subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, fulfillment and promotion agencies and all other companies or entities associated with the Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Sweepstakes Rules, which shall be final in all respects.
2. How to Enter. All entries must be received by 5:00PM (Pacific Time) on May 31, 2015. All entries, once submitted, become the property of the Sponsor(s) and shall not be returned. Any incomplete entries will not be eligible for the drawing. Only one entry is allowed per person. To enter online go to https://www.cobragolf.com/haggin-oaks-sweeps enter your name, email address, and handicap in the sweepstakes form to enter sweepstakes. For entry by mail, entrants must submit their first and last names, email, zip code, country information on a 4” x 6” index card to: COBRA PUMA GOLF Attn: Manager, Digital Marketing – Try Your Luck Sweeps 1818 Aston Ave. Carlsbad, CA 92008
3. Winning. On or around June 1, 2015 Sponsor shall select at random (1) Grand Prize Winner from all eligible entries received. (1) Winner will be selected in total. The selected Grand Prize Winner will receive One (1) Right Handed Orange Rickie Fowler signed BiO Cell Plus Driver (approximate retail value $169 U.S.) TOTAL ARV FOR GRAND PRIZE: $169 Winner will be notified via e-mail. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. If a selected winner cannot be reached by Sponsor within three (3) days of the selection of winners then he/she will be disqualified and another winner will be selected randomly from all remaining eligible entries. If these rules differ from any promotional or other materials published in connection with the Sweepstakes, these rules shall control.
4. Conditions. Prizes are non-transferable. If the prize is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor also reserve the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes or these Official Sweepstakes Rules if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of this Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor, in their sole discretion. By participating, where allowable by law, entrant grants to Sponsor the worldwide right to publish, broadcast and use in any media, including the World Wide Web, participant’s entry, name, picture, and likeness, without limitation, for promotional and advertising purposes without additional compensation. Winner or winner’s guardian may be required, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release within seven (7) days of the issuance of such documents or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
5. Liability. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you (and if you are a minor, your parents or legal guardians) accept all risk and consequences of entry and participation in this Sweepstakes, and agree to release and hold Sponsor(s), its/ their officers, directors, affiliates, employees, contractors, subsidiaries, agents and partners harmless from any and all consequences, liability, losses, damages (including without limitation, consequential, punitive, incidental, special or increased damages and those related to personal injury, death or damage to property) and costs and expenses, of any kind, under any legal theory, arising from or related to this Sweepstakes, including but limited to your entry and participation in this Sweepstakes, the acceptance and/or use (or misuse) of any prize, printing errors, any claims based upon rights of publicity and invasion of privacy. Entrant shall indemnify Sponsor, its/ their officers, directors, affiliates, contractors, subsidiaries, agents, employees and partners from and against all claims or suits and any damages or costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from or relating to entrant’s violation or inaccuracy of any warrantees or representations made relating to this Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for errors which may occur in the transmission of entrant’s entry. Sponsor is/are not responsible for any fraud or misconduct on the part of the entrants. Should an entrant engage in fraud or misconduct of any nature, including but not limited to a violation of the Official Sweepstakes Rules, such entrant shall be subject to immediate disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, modify or amend the Sweepstakes at any time if the fairness, integrity, and or proper administration of the Sweepstakes is jeopardized. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, OR FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES. Entrant’s sole damages shall be limited to entrant’s actual out of pocket expenses, excluding attorneys’ fees. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
7. Law. These terms and conditions shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without regard to any choice of law principles. Entrant hereby agrees and irrevocably consents to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State of California and of the United States of America located in the State of California, USA, for any and all claims arising from or related to this Agreement. Entrant agrees that all claims relating to this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
8. Entire Agreement. These terms set forth the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings relating thereto, whether oral or written.
9. Sweepstakes Sponsor(s). COBRA PUMA GOLF, 1818 Aston Avenue, Carlsbad, CA 92008
10. Winner List. Winners names may be posted on Sponsor’s website, social networking sites, or write to the Sweepstakes Sponsor address above, attention: Manager, Digital Marketing for a winner list.