INTRODUCING THE PUMA GOLF OUTLAST® MEMORY FOAM INSOLE
Introducing the first ever golf shoe with Outlast, a temperature regulation technology developed for the space program, designed to keep your foot noticably cooler even as the competition heats up.
SPACE-AGE TECHNOLOGY FOR BETTER GOLFING
High-performance golf footwear without the high-performance foot sweat; it’s a simple idea. But getting there meant going to space and back. Here’s how it works:
- 1. Excess heat is absorbed by the Outlast coating on TITANTOUR’s memory foam insole, creating a noticeable cooling effect on your foot.
- 2. Excess heat is stored by Outlast away from the foot.
- 3. Stored heat is released back to your foot if it gets too cold. TITANTOUR with Outlast is a shoe that’s not too hot, not too cold, but just right for golf.
Ultra thin TPU frame encases the EVA midsole for lightweight strength and durability, increased flexibility and superior traction.
New low-profile cleat made with K5 for long lasting abrasion resistance.
Anatomical supportive yet flexible piece across forefoot for increased stability.
- Super Stable, Excellent Comfort Review by Ice
Well done Puma. (Posted on 2/26/2017)
- Puma Titantour Golf Shoes Review by Ged Smith
- Super Comfort, Great Look Review by Michael